Toasted Marshmallow Fauxnware Planter - Tech Sheet & Video
Get the look of mid-fire stoneware with low-fire earthenware with the help of Mayco's amazing Elements glazes.
- Use a pencil to lightly sketch a line 2/3rds from the rim.
- Sketch another line 2/3rds from the base of the planter.
- Dip a fan brush in Sahara Sands and paint the band 2/3rds from the rim with three coats. Repeat in the same spot on the inside of the cylinder.
- When that is dry, paint the 2/3rds from the base with three coats of Mudslide. Repeat on the inside.
- When those coats are dry, use another fan brush to paint a block of Spotted Walnut in the middle of the cylinder. Repeat in the same spot on the inside.
- Do not clear glaze.
- Fire to Cone 06.
Click here to download the printable .pdf file of this technique Sheet.