Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Place the 6" clear square over the printed template image. Trace the concentric circle design with a black Sharpie.
2. Use an angled straw to scoop and fill the center circle with Sunflower frit.
3. Repeat step #2 to fill in each concentric circle ring. Begin with Lemongrass frit, followed by Amazon Green frit, Turquoise Blue frit, and Medium Blue frit. Continue pattern until project is fully covered.
4. Gently pull a toothpick from the center of the project to the outside edge to marbleize the frit. Refer to the bold line design on template.
5. Once completed, spritz project with non-aerosol hairspray. Let dry.
6. Place a piece of Thinfire Shelf Paper on top of the Small Square Picture Frame. Align the project on the Thinfire Paper with the frame shape. Write the camper's name with a Silver Sharpie on the Thinfire. Fire to a full fuse using the 6-segment firing schedule.