Bisque Imports / Touch of Luxury Technique Sheet
Touch of Luxury Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Colorobbia Fairy Dust glazes add a touch of luxury to this beautiful cross plaque.
1877 Decorative Cross Plaque
HCO610 Filigrana/Detail Bottle 16 oz.
HSS103 Raspberry Delight
HSS105 Amber Sparks
HSS109 Galaxy Black
HSS110 XO Brown
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the inner section of the cross - around the center circle - with 3 coats of Raspberry Delight.
3. Paint the center circle with 3 coats of Amber Sparks.
4. Paint the inner area of the circle base of the plaque with 3 coats of Amber Sparks.
5. Paint the border around the circle base with 3-4 coats of Fiorentina. Let dry.
6. Paint the border edges of the cross with 3 coats of XO Brown. Let dry.
7. Using a detail brush and Galaxy Black, lightly outline the different sections of the cross plaque. Let dry.
8. Paint the underside of the cross with 3 coats of XO Brown. Let dry.
9. Once dry, use a writer bottle to add Filigrana accents dots around the inner edge of the cross design. Let dry.
10. Once complete, dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |