Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Use a Hydra Art Sponge to lightly sponge Dark Sapphire over the Swirly Box Rubber Stamp design. Once the design is completely covered, position and press stamp design diagonally across the outside surface of the bowl. Gently remove.
3. Repeat step #2 to create another diagonally patterned stripe on the bowl's outside surface, creating a V-shaped gap in between each stamped pattern design. Let dry.
4. Fill the bowl's inside surface with scattered dots using Bright Wine and the EZ-Dotz wheel. Let dry.
5. Create triangle sections on the remaining area on the bowl's outside surface using an assortment of Art Tape.
6. Fill in the varied triangle sections with 3 coats of Light Butternut, and allow paint to dry completely.
7. Once dry, dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.