Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Now Dad can carry his love with him wherever he goes!
1000 Big Ol' Tub
CN113-8 Dark Delft
CN0141-8 Light Aqua
CN142-8 Bright Aqua
CN181-8 Light Kiwi
CN182-8 Bright Kiwi
CN244-8 Really White
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN281-8 Light Brown
CN292-8 Bright Purple
CN293-8 Dark Purple
CN311-8 Light Ginger
CN313-8 Dark Ginger
CN504-8 Neon Orange
CN516-8 Really Red Sprinkles
Assorted Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Using a large brush, paint the entire piece with three coats Light Aqua.
3. Once dry, sketch a wavy line at the bottom of the outer tub, about two to three inches up. Paint bottom of tub Light Ginger blending to Dark Ginger for the sand. Add little dots in Dark Ginger as grain of sand accents.
4. Using the largest paint dotter dip in Really White and dab on inside of tub. Place them all around and once dry, sponge over once more to make sure there is enough Really White to show up.
5. Using the largest paint dotter dip in Really White and dab on inside of tub. Place them all around and once dry, sponge over once more to make sure there is enough Really White to show up.
6. Clean hand and paint base of hand Really Red Sprinkles. Paint fingers Bright Purple. Place sideways on tub. This will be a jellyfish.
7. Clean hand and paint both hands with Really Red Sprinkles. Place left hand first on base of sand, and then place other right next to it, with palms touching. This will be a crab.
8. Clean hands. Paint left with Neon Orange and Bright Aqua, alternating colors creating a striped effect. Place at the upper side of the tub. Re-apply paint and place hand next to other hand, however placing lower this time. These will be two fish.
9. Clean hand, and paint Bright Purple. Place hand downwards, fingers touching sand. This will be an octopus.
10. In gaps, paint fingers Bright Kiwi and place in sand. This will be seaweed.
11. Now, paint thumb Dark Purple and place in sand, printing five times, imitating the shape of a star. Do this is many times as you want.
12. Paint your thumb Light Purple and Dark Purple and place in sand as the sea shell.
13. Now, go around adding accents and details to sea creatures and seaweed.
14. Using Really White, take the pointer finger and place around fishes mouths, imitating bubbles.
15. Use a pencil to write names under each print, then trace over with Dark Black using a fine tip liner.
16. Using the fine tip liner and Dark Black, accent the polka dots.
17. Dip in Clear Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.