27 ½" L x 22 ¾" W x 23 ⅛" H
Some jobs just require the best of the best tools. For clay-forming and pottery wheel work, there is no better tool out there than the VL Whisper Pottery Wheel! This pottery wheel is powerful, stable, and rugged, and because of its direct drive system, it is also very quiet, which your clay studio artists will absolutely love!
Here are some of the VL Whisper Pottery Wheel’s Features:
- Direct drive system; DC brushless motor
- 100 lbs centering
- 14″ light alloy casting wheel-head, drilled for bat-pins
- Adjustable legs
- Legs can be removed for storage or tabletop use
- Virtually quiet; no belts, no vibration
- Wheel-head acts as a banding wheel when the pedal is at stop
- Pedal stops the wheel head immediately; no belt means no extra rotation when stopped
- Higher torque; no belts
- Maintains a specific set speed when stepping away to center, even with slow speeds with 100 lbs of clay
- 5 year warranty
The VL Whisper Pottery Wheel uses an exceptional Direct Drive motor. The Direct Drive motor is a brushless, beltless motor that operates on a magnet system and is electronically controlled. As a result, the motor is extremely quiet!
So, don’t get left behind by other design studios! Make sure you have the best tools out there for your studio artists and get the VL Whisper Pottery Wheel for your studio today!
This product is manufactured by Shimpo. Bisque Imports proudly manufactures and distributes a variety of products. For the most up to date product information, vendor news, and best practices, click here.