0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush Assorted Aqualon Brushes Pencil Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Using a pencil, sketch out the word "dip." in the center area for dip on your platter. Paint over using your detail brush in Dark Black.
3. Next, get ready to get your fingers dirty! Dip your thumb into Really Red and press onto top left area of the platter to create tomatoes. Repeat until the section is full.
4. Using your pointer finger, dip into Light Kiwi and press your whole finger down repeatedly to create the pea pods. Continue until whole left area is covered.
5. Next, dip your pointer finger into Bright Papaya and press down into bottom right area to create carrots. Repeat until area is covered.
6. Last but not least, dip thumb into Light Wintergreen. When you press your finger down, slide or roll a little bit to create a wonky circle shape. These will be your cucumbers! Repeat until area is filled! Once area is dry, go back over the Light Wintergreen with a little bit of Ivory and fill in center of slices.
7. Using a detail brush, add in all details of veggies by outlining and adding in pits and pods.
8. Lastly, paint small Dark Black stripes all over the outer edge of the platter.
9. Once finished, dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to cone 06.