0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush Assorted Aqualon Brushes Pencil Transfer Paper Water Whimsy Reindeer Template
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Put reindeer template on top of transfer paper and cut out excess. Place on top of platter and trace shape with a pen.
3. Squirt a quarter-sized amount of Light Grape, Bright Caribbean, and Dark Honeysuckle onto the reindeer head. Using your paintbrush, spread out paint and swirl around with your brush to create the marbleized print. Be sure not to blend too much or the colors will get muddled.
4. Paint the antlers three coats of Light Taupe. Outline/accent the head and antlers as desired with Bright Caribbean. You may wish to add dots on the antlers as well.
5. Once complete, sketch a scalloped border and fill in with three coats of Dark Black. Accent by adding tiny Dark Black dots wherever you so choose.
6. Once finished, dip in Clear Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.