Use Piping Paste to create a textured look and feel in your glass painting projects. Apply using a piping bottle, detail bottle or paint brush. You can find the Piping Bottle here.
Apply as an outline to create a dam for glass paints so you can neatly apply color inside the outlined area. Or, cover a larger area with Piping Paste to create texture. This area can then be covered with glass paint to achieve textured color.
- Can be brushed on or piped on using our Piping Bottles
with tips attached.
- Can be colored with glass paints. When tinting remember you are adding color to a white base so you will end up with a pastel color.
- Creates a thick and sturdy outline for your projects. It is raised off the surface of the glass and creates a dam so that you can apply your color inside the areas and not go over your outline. Perfect for kids projects!
- Satin finish
- Firing range is between 1380 to 1550 (Full or contour fuse). The hotter it is fired the shiner it becomes.
- Can be used on glass, fired ceramic surface, wood, crafts surfaces and more. Paste cures or air dries in 24 hours when using on a non-fired surface.
to view our PDF guide on glass painting!
to view a video tutorial on Colors for Earth Specialty Products!