Bisque Imports / Wildflower Whimsy Technique Sheet
Wildflower Whimsy Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
With our wonderful variety of Blue Label Bisque boxes, campers can each create their own unique project.
1298 Groovy Flower Box
RAA-5103 Cobalt Blue
RAA-5110 Cadmium Red
RAA-5117 Cadmium Green
RAA-5121 Titanium White
RAQUA201 Wisp Brush
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. First, mix 1 part Cadmium Red to 3 parts Titanium White. Use this color to paint the top surface of the lid and the bottom inside. Let dry.
3. Paint the outside of the bottom with Cobalt Blue. Then with the same color, paint a smaller petal within each petal on the lid.
4. Paint the center of the flower with 2-3 coats of Cadmium Green.
5. With an Aqualon Wisp flat brush, paint 2-3 overlapping brush strokes extending from the center of the flower, on each petal.
6. In the center of the flower, use the Cadmium Red and Titanium White mix to paint small flowers.
7. Then, with a detail brush and Cobalt Blue, paint a dot in the center of each flower. Let dry.
8. Allow project to dry. For extra sparkle, add Duncan Acrylic Sparklers for extra glitz and glam!
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |