Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Detail Brush Pen Scissors Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
Both Mugs: 1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Cut out each printed template and a piece of Saral Transfer Paper of similar size. Position the sheets of Saral paper - red side facing down - on each respective mug surface with the printed template positioned on top. Secure the transfer paper and template in place with 'Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¾" Art Tape.
3. Use a pen to trace each template design. Once traced, remove the sheet of Saral paper and template to reveal the transferred design.
4. Using a detail brush and 2-3 coats of Dark Black, fill in each character silhouette shape. Let dry.
5. Paint the handle of each mug with 3 coats of Dark Black.
Princess Leia Mug : 1. Use a detail brush and 3 coats of Fruit Punch to fill in the "I Love You" block letters.
2. Paint the mug inside with 3 coats of Fruit Punch. Let dry.
Han Solo Mug : 1. Use a detail brush and 3 coats of Neon Blue to fill in the "I Know" block letters.
2. Paint the mug inside with 3 coats of Neon Blue. Let dry.
Once complete, dip each mug in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.