Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Arrange and firmly adhere an assortment of Art Tape strips to create the project design.
3. Fill in each design section with 3 coats of color, or a fun mix of colors and patterns. For this project, we used a mix of Really Red, Bright Kiwi, Bright Purple, Bright Caribbean, Neon Yellow, and Neon Orange.
4. Once completed project is dry, gently remove the Art Tape from the bisque surface.
5. Once complete, dip project in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.