Bisque Imports / All Wrapped Up Technique Sheet
All Wrapped Up Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This super cute Santa figurine instantly adds happy holiday feelings to any space.
1571 Jolly Mr. Claus
CN032-8 Bright Butternut
CN221-8 Light Blush
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN343-8 Dark Pink
CN351-8 Light Sapphire
CN384-8 Fruit Punch
CN512-8 Green Apple
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint Santa's face and chin with 3 coats of Light Blush using a detail brush.
3. Paint the nose with 3 coats of Dark Pink.
4. Use a detail brush and Fruit Punch to paint the mouth line.
5. Use a detail brush to dot each eye with Bright Caribbean.
6. Paint the ribbons on each side of the present box with 3 coats of Bright Butternut.
7. Paint the present wrapping with 3 coats of Light Sapphire. Fill in the heart shape with Fruit Punch.
8. Paint the present bow with 3 coats of Green Apple. Add Green Apple dots along each ribbon.
9. Paint each mitten with 3 coats of Green Apple.
10. Paint the body of the hat with 3 coats of Fruit Punch. Use the same color to paint Santa's outfit, leaving the cuffs and the band around the belly unpainted white.
11. Use a detail brush to add small Bright Caribbean and Green Apple polka dots around the hat brim. Let dry.
12. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |