Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use a spoon to scoop an even spread of Teal Transparent fine frit over 6" square base.
2. Use a spoon to lightly spread Steel Transparent fine frit diagonally across one corner of project base.
3. Repeat step #2 using Deep Aqua, Sky Blue Transparent and Medium Green Transparent fine frit to fill remainder of project. As you add colors, mix the colored frit with its bordering color(s) to create a blended effect across project.
4. Sprinkle a light layer of Teal Transparent fine frit again over entire project.
5. Add Crystal Clear pebbles in scattered spots on project.
6. Add a light spread of Clear Transparent coarse frit over the scattered areas between pebbles.
7. Spritz the project with hairspray, or apply a small amount using a detail writer filled with hairspray. Let dry.
8. Place on a piece of Thinfire Shelf Paper and write the child's name on the paper with a Silver Sharpie. Fire to a contour fuse using the 6-segment firing schedule.