Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Paint the underside of the camper bank with Titanium White. Use the same color to paint the wheel accents, the beams around the camper and in front of the camper, the door, and window borders. Let dry.
2. Paint the window centers with 2 coats of Cadmium Yellow.
3. Accent other camper accents (like the rear lights) as desired.
4. Mix 1 quarter-sized drop of Titanium White with a small drop of Mars Black. Use this color to paint the camperâ€™s hitch.
5. Paint the bottom half of the camper with Cadmium Red.
6. Mix 1 part Dark Ultramarine to 4 parts Titanium White to get a light blue color shade. Use this color to paint the upper half of the camper.
7. Paint the remaining areas of the tires with Mars Black.
8. Paint both camper hitch stabilizers with Mars Black.
9. Outline the door and latches with Mars Black.
10. Accent your camperâ€™s other decor accents as desired, and allow time to dry!