Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Create this one-of-a-kind mirror with your favorite spectrum of colorful tiles! For those of you wanting to boost customer attention to your mosaic selection, use this project as inspiration to create your own eye-catching tile display!
BIM520 Pretty Pink Glitter Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM523 Lavender Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM524 Radiant Red Glitter Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM528 Gold Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM532 Forest Green Glitter Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM537 Bright Green Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM541 Azure Blue Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM542 Bondi Blue Glitter Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM546 Silver Glitter Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM551 Sun Ray Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM578 White Smoothies
BIM583 Violet Smoothies
BIM588 Teal Smoothies
BIM8058-2 Rectangle Mirror
BIM-Black-1lb Black Grout
RAA-5120 Mars Black
ST356 Wheel Mosaic Nipper
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use a ruler and pencil to separate each short mirror side into 5 equal sections.
2. Using Weldbond as adhesive and a Wheel Mosaic Nipper to cut tiles to a desired size, fill in each section with an your choice of assorted mosaic tiles.
3. For this project, the top sections were filled with the following combination of tiles (in order from left to right): Pretty Pink, Bright Green, Gold, Lavender, and Bondi Blue Glitter mosaic tiles.
4. The bottom sections were filled with the following combination of tiles (in order from left to right): Radiant Red, Azure Blue, Silver, Sun Ray, and Forest Green Glitter mosaic tiles.
5. To fill in each longer mirror side, adhere to the surface (in no particular order) a mix of White Smoothies, Violet Smoothies, and Teal Smoothies.
6. Allow project to dry for 24 hours. Remove mirror insert, then follow the grouting instructions to grout your project using Black grout.
7. Allow grout to dry for 24 hours. Then, use a paintbrush to paint the inner and outer edges with Mars Black. Let dry. Replace mirror insert.