Bisque Imports / Crazy Daisy Technique Sheet
Crazy Daisy Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Create this flowery glass tray easily with Crafter's Workshop stencils and Colors for Earth glass paints!
CF-8-100S-F-F Clear Transparent Frit - Fine
GCKIT1 Glass Color Kit 1
1GSLAB-6x12-534-2 Violet Glass Transparent Slab
ST540 Thinfire Paper
TCW157 Flower Frenzy - 12" x 12" Template
Paint Pots (3)
Ultra-fine Tip Black Sharpie Marker
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Position the Flower Frenzy stencil onto the glass. Use an ultra-fine black Sharpie marker to trace the desired flower designs. Remove stencil.
2. Use a pallet knife to load 3 separate paint pots with small amounts of Deep Cranberry, Sapphire Blue, and Light Cerulean.
3. Mix in a small amount of Glass Medium into each paint pot until you achieve a heavy cream consistency. Start with a few drops of Glass Medium and add a little bit at a time as needed.
4. Use the combination of glass paint colors to fill in the traced design areas. Allow project to dry completely.
5. Overlay project with a layer of fine Clear Transparent Frit.
6. Contour fuse using the 6-segment firing schedule.
7. Once fired, slump project as desired.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |