Bisque Imports / Egg Hunt Technique Sheet
Egg Hunt Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
The hunt is on! Create this fun, Easter-themed serving plate using Designer Art Tape!
164 Medium Oval Plate
8020 Chevron Designer Tape (coming soon)
8021 Ric-Rac Designer Tape
9591 Paint Dotters
CN292-8 Bright Purple
CN372-8 Bright Honeysuckle
CN501-8 Neon Yellow
CN502-8 Neon Blue
CN505-8 Neon Green
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Mask chevron and wavy stripes across the plate surface using Chevron and Ric-Rac Designer Art Tape.
3. Alternate using 3 coats each of Bright Purple, Bright Honeysuckle, Neon Yellow, and Neon Green to fill in the various sections of the design.
4. Within scattered sections, use Paint Dotters to add polka dot designs with the colors of your choice. Let dry.
5. Once dry, remove Designer Art Tape.
6. In the plate center, sketch "Happy Easter!" with a water-based marker. Trace over the letters with a detail brush and 3 coats of Neon Blue. Let dry.
7. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |