Bisque Imports / Feelin' Groovy Technique Sheet
Feelin' Groovy Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Transform a bisque box into an art-tastic mixed media masterpiece!
Download the Technique Sheet PDF for more tips, techniques, and project info!
1251 Peace Sign Box
BIM574 Pastel Plum Smoothies
BIM586 Deep Purple Smoothies
BIM588 Teal Smoothies
RAA-113 Primary Cyan
RAA-5110 Cadmium Red
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Use 2 coats of Cadmium Red to paint the box bottom. Use the same color to paint the edges and the raised peace sign design on the lid. Let dry.
3. Paint the embossed sections of the peace sign with 2 coats of Primary Cyan and allow paint to dry completely.
4. In a mosaic-like fashion, use Weldbond to adhere Teal Smoothies within each Primary Cyan embossed section on the box lid.
5. Adhere Pastel Plum Smoothies to overlay the raised peace sign design.
6. Adhere Deep Purple Smoothies around the peace sign design. Allow project to dry completely.
TIP: Think outside the box - literally! Add unique mosaic shapes or designs to the outside surface of the box bottom for extra fun.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |