0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush Assorted Aqualon Brushes Pencil Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint three coats of Light Blue Spruce on the back of the spoon rest. Once dry, paint the top of the spoon rest with three coats of Bright Papaya.
3. Using a pencil, lightly sketch different sized flowers and leaves on the top of the spoon rest.
4. Next, starting at the bottom of the spoon rest, paint the large flower with Bright Caribbean. Accent the flower and fill in the leaves with Dark Kelp. Paint center of flower with Dark Black and add small accents with Really White.
5. Paint the next flower in Really Red and give it a Bright Saffron center. Accent with Dark Black. Continue painting in flowers using Bright Caribbean, Really Red, and Dark Purple.
6. Accent flowers with Dark Black and create highlights as desired with Really White. Create a Dark Black print on part of the spoon rest. We did a design that mimicked flower petals.
7. Once finished, dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.