Bisque Imports / Girly Chic Technique Sheet
Girly Chic Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Celebrate your bestie with this cute photo display stand! With so many fun memories, why not display them all?
1792 Rocking Heart Postcard Stand
9599 Hydra Art Sponge
CN032-8 Bright Butternut
CN244-8 Really White
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN292-8 Bright Purple
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN384-8 Fruit Punch
CN512-8 Green Apple
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Sponge all surfaces of the postcard stand with 3 coats of Bright Butternut using a Hydra Art Sponge. Let dry.
3. On one surface side of the heart, paint a smaller heart within the bisque heart shape with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean. Let dry, then add accent lines with Really White.
4. Using a water-based marker, lightly sketch "Best Friends" within the Bright Caribbean heart shape.
5. Trace over the sketched letters with a detail brush and 2 coats of Dark Black. Let dry.
6. Around the border of the heart, use the EZ-Dotz wheel to add a string of Bright Purple, Fruit Punch, and Green Apple dots. Let dry.
7. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
8. Once fired, attach the wire display to the postcard stand using hot glue, and enjoy!
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |