Bisque Imports / Got Treats? Technique Sheet
Got Treats? Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Fido loves his treats--you love his treat jar!
559 Doggy Treat Jar
CN062-8 Bright Salsa
CN253-8 Dark Black
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Cut out a talk bubble shape from contact paper. Remove the protective backing, then adhere to the bottom center of the treat jar.
3. Paint the bottom part of the treat jar with 3 solid coats of Bright Salsa. Once dry, remove the contact paper shape.
4. Paint the lid of the treat jar with 2-3 coats of Dark Black. Leave the bone at the top of the lid unpainted white.
5. With a pencil, sketch out "Got Treats?" in the center of the word bubble. Use a detail brush and Dark Black to trace over and accent each letter. Let dry.
6. Use 2-3 coats of Dark Black to paint a border around the talk bubble. Let dry.
7. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |