Bisque Imports / High Five! Technique Sheet
High Five! Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
With no cutting required, younger campers will have fun creating their own fused glass handprints. Parents and kids alike will love the final results.
Download the Technique Sheet PDF for more tips, techniques, and project info!
Buffalo Chip Assortment (Opal)
BC-20-ASST-T Buffalo Chip Assortment (Transparent)
4GBS-6-100S-ICE-F 6 In. Square Clear Ice Transparent
ST540 Thinfire Paper
Black Sharpie Marker
Elmer's Clear Gel Glue
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Trace handprint on the 6" clear base with a black Sharpie.
2. Using an assortment of Buffalo Chips, fill in the traced handprint shape in a mosaic-like fashion.
3. As the handprint shaped is filled, secure glass components in place with pinpoints of Elmer's gel glue.
4. Using an assortment of Buffalo Chips, create a border around the project edge. As you work, secure in place with Elmer's gel glue and allow project to dry.
5. 12. Write the camper's name with a Silver Sharpie on the Thinfire Paper. Position completed project on the Thinfire and transfer to kiln. Contour fuse using the 6-segment firing schedule.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |