Bisque Imports / Latte Love Technique Sheet
Latte Love Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
With its playful pops of gold and blue-toned shades, this mug is hard not to love a latte.
2699 Jamocha Mug
BLS919-8 Mermaid's Song
BLS928-8 Blue Lagoon
BLS930-8 Deep Blue Sea
HSS104 Midas Gold
HSS105 Amber Sparks
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the mug handle with 3 coats of Midas Gold. Let dry.
3. Paint the inside of the mug with 3 coats of Deep Blue Sea.
4. On the mug surface, sketch a large heart with a water-based marker. Inside the heart shape, sketch smaller hearts.
5. Use a detail brush and 3 coats each of Mermaid's Song, Blue Lagoon, Deep Blue Sea, Nirvana, and Midas Gold to fill in the various heart shapes. Let dry.
6. Once dry, paint the bottom lip and surface of the mug with 3 coats of Amber Sparks and allow time to dry.
7. Dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |