Bisque Imports / Love the Journey Technique Sheet
Love the Journey Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Life is a journey - enjoy it! Artists of all ages will adore this fun memento box.
1329 Bicycle Box
CN032-8 Bright Butternut
CN151-8 Light Blue Spruce
CN201-8 Light Grey
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN384-8 Fruit Punch
CN504-8 Neon Orange
FD258 Pure White
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the lid and bottom of box with 3 coats of Light Blue Spruce, then allow to dry.
3. Paint the pedal and handlebar of the bike with a detail brush and 3 coats of Light Grey.
4. Paint the bike frame with 3 coats of Fruit Punch.
5. Paint the seat and wheels of the bike with 2 coats of Dark Black. Add accents to the wheels with a detail brush and the same color.
6. On your palette, mix 1 part Really White to 1 part Pure White. Use 2-3 coats of this color mixture to paint clouds on the box lid.
7. Paint balloons with 3 coats each of Bright Caribbean, Neon Orange, and Bright Butternut. Add thin, Dark Black string to attach the balloons to the bike wheels. Let dry.
8. With a water-based marker, light sketch out "Love the journey" on the box lid. Use a detail brush and Dark Black to trace over the letters. Let dry.
9. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |