Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Detail Brush Painter's Tape Pipe Cleaner Textured Sponge Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
Lightly wipe all pieces with a sponge to prepare for painting.
Berry Basket / Large Bow: 1. Paint the inside lower area of the basket with 3 coats of Light Butternut.
2. Paint the outside lower area of the basket with 3 coats of Bright Butternut.
3. Paint the rim of the basket with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean. Let dry.
4. Paint the bow with 3 coats of Fruit Punch. Use a detail brush and Really Red to accent the bow.
Market Egg Crate: 1. Use painter's tape to create stripes on the rim. Paint each unmasked stripe with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean. Once dry, remove painter's tape. Use the tapered end of a paintbrush to touch up any edges.
2. Paint the outside with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean.
3. Paint the inside with 3 coats of Dark Pink. Let dry.
Berry Collander: 1. Paint the inside with 3 coats of Fruit Punch.
2. Paint the outside surface with 3 coats of Light Kiwi. Let dry.
3. Dip a textured sponge into Bright Kiwi. Sponge stripes down the outside surface.
4. With a detail brush and Dark Black, outline each hole on the inside to create the look of seeds. Let dry.
5. Feed a pipe cleaner through any holes that have been covered by paint.
Leave each egg unpainted white.
Once all other pieces are completed, dip all pieces in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
After firing, use E-6000 to attach the cow tag-along to the milk bottle and the bow to the berry basket.