0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush Assorted Aqualon Brushes Pencil Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint three coats of Dark Pink on the peace sign, sides, and back.
3. Starting with the Bright Aqua, paint rigid streaks in the middle of each portion on the space in between the peace sign. Next dip into the Neon Green (without cleaning your brush - it is okay if you get some blue in it. It is tie dyed and it should not be perfect). Paint from the inside - out, overlapping some of the Bright Aqua.
4. Paint the remaining area inside the peace signs in Dark Delft.
5. Create the little flowers all around the peace sign by dipping the rounded end of a brush into Bright Saffron and dabbing onto the piece. Repeat until you have flowers all around the sign. Dip end into Bright Aqua to create centers of the flowers.