Bisque Imports / So Divine Technique Sheet
So Divine Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Add a touch of elegance to your holiday decor!
2018 Small Divine Tree
9599 Hydra Art Sponge
AS964 No Fire Snow (optional)
AS974 Glittering No Fire Snow (optional)
CN244-8 Really White
CN511-8 Sunflower Yellow
CN512-8 Green Apple
SY-546-4 Duncan Fired Snow
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the star with 3 coats of Sunflower Yellow.
3. Paint the tree with 3 coats of Green Apple. Let dry.
4. Light wipe the bottom half of the tree with a damp Hydra Art Sponge to enhance the swirling texture along the bottom edges. Let dry.
5. Use a toothbrush to speckle paint the tree surface with Really White. Dip the toothbrush into the paint, then run your thumb across the bristles to speckle paint. Let dry.
6. Add Duncan Fired Snow to the edges of the tree to give each edge a snowy texture. Apply the Fired Snow with "fluffing" brushstrokes to enhance texture. Let dry.
7. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
TIP: Rather than applying the Fired Snow before firing, you can also use No Fire Snow to add a snowy texture post-firing!
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |