Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Dip a damp large paintbrush into a diluted Bright Butternut mixture. Brush the color wash on all outside surfaces of the box. Repeat using Bright Salsa. Let dry.
3. With Dark Honeysuckle and a detail brush, paint 'Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¹Ã…"heart flowers' around the outside surface of the bottom of the box. Repeat the same design on the lid, in the area inside the ribbon.
4. Paint the ribbon on the box's lid with 3 coats of Dark Pink. Also, paint the rim of the bottom with the same color. Let the piece dry completely before continuing.
5. With a pencil, sketch out "Support the Fight" on the ribbon. With a detail brush, trace over the words in Dark Grey.