8 1/2" x 11" Sheets
Provide the wonder of planetary bodies for your painting studio customers with the To the Moon and Back Silkscreen! This fantastic tool will allow your studio artists to decorate their bisqueware with a number of fantastic designs and customize their pottery pieces!
This otherworldly silkscreen comes with six exciting patterns:
- A crescent moon with a tiny star dangling by a string
- The text “To the Moon and Back”
- A sun with solar flares and a crescent moon eclipsing it
- A crescent moon with veins like a leaf or tree branches
- A mountain with evergreen trees flanking it and a full moon rising in the background
- A Native American dreamcatcher with feathers hanging down from a crescent moon
Did you know that in 1902, French filmmaker Georges Méliès created the visionary movie, Le voyage dans la lune also known as To the Moon and Back or A Trip to the Moon, which featured the first video incarnation of man landing on the moon!
The great thing about silkscreen patterns is that it creates lines for easy decorating! That means that pieces where these fun designs are applied will be great projects for kids, families, and adults that come into your studio!
So, be like George Bailey and give your customers the moon with the To the Moon and Back Silkscreen! Your studio artists will absolutely adore these lunar landscapes, so add it to your shopping cart today!