5" L x 3" W x 2½" H
The Viscosity Cup is a precision tool to accurately measure glaze viscosity, or thickness, for glazing.
Directions: Clean dried glaze from cup.Submerge the Viscosity Cup (#VC100) into the dipping tank and fill the cup fully with clear glaze. Lift the cup approximately 6” to 8” above the glaze line, then begin timing with a stopwatch. Stop the timer when the steady stream of glaze begins to break. This step gives you a measurement of the glaze consistency. Viscosity time varies depending on the glaze used. Recommended Viscosity ranges:
- Duncan Pure Brilliance Dipping Glaze (#PB26398, #PB26399) 10-12 seconds
- Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze
- (#HC0004D-1, #HC0004D-3) 10-11 seconds
- Mayco The Clear One Dipping Glaze (#NTCLR3) 10-11 seconds
- Mayco Crystal Clear Dipping (#S21013, S2000G) 10-11 seconds
Click here for a tutorial video on this product.
This product is manufactured by Global Industries. Bisque Imports proudly manufactures and distributes a variety of products. For the most up to date product information, vendor news, and best practices, click here.