Bisque Imports / Whimsical Winter Technique Technique Sheet
Whimsical Winter Technique Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Create a personalized platter this winter. Simple brushstrokes and dots add an extra element of whimsy to the season! Paint this masterpiece in just a few easy steps.
231 Rim Piatto Salad Plate
CN522-8 Really White Sprinkles
CN113-8 Dark Delft
CN142-8 Bright Aqua
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
PB26399 Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze
9630 Detail Writer Bottle
9636 Medium Writer Tip
9591 Paint Dotters
RAQUA144 Assorted Royal Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Cut out the template shapes. Use a permanent marker to trace them on your contact paper. Cut the traced shapes out of the contact paper.
3. Place contact cut outs on bisque to create a snowman holding a banner.
4. Dip Paint Dotters of different sizes into different colors and press on plate til they fill the center.
5. While paint dots are drying, use assorted brushes to add colorful brush strokes to the rim.
6. Peel off Contact Paper and use a Detail Writer Bottle and Medium Tip filled with Dark Delft to outline the snowman, banner, scarf and hat.
7. Paint the snowman's body with Really White Sprinkles.
8. Use a combination of Detail Writers and brushes to add final touches including the snowman's face, buttons and personalized lettering on the banner.
9. Let dry. Dip in Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze. Fire to cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |